Location is everything.
Our campus offers a unique guest experience because of its distinct location in downtown Raleigh. Our campus is just steps away from restaurants, bars, historical sites, parks, and much more.
Combine a convenient location with friendly, experienced customer service staff, attention to detail, affordable pricing, and your meeting experience at WPU will exceed expectations.
Classrooms, meeting spaces, athletic facilities and the dining hall are available year-round. Conferences reside in campus residence halls during our summer months, mid-May through late July.
In This Section
Benefits of Hosting at WPU
- Convenient location to downtown Raleigh
- Beautiful, well-landscaped grounds
- Exclusive housing for your guests only (one group per residence hall; not shared with other groups)
- Amply-sized, clean and comfortable bedrooms and restrooms
- Quiet indoor and outdoor spaces for evening gathering
- A compact campus which provides quick and easy access between accommodations, meeting spaces and dining
“The climate and attitude of the campus staff and employees is wonderful! They are helpful, well informed and made our entire group feel so comfortable and welcome. Kudos to everyone!”
Miss North Carolina Pageant
Clients & Partners
- Raleigh Jaycees
- Raleigh Women’s Forum
- Adult Education Financial Services
- A Positive Aptitude
- Bare Theatre
- Honest Pint Theatre
- Raleigh’s Village Idiots
Residential & Non-Residential Summer Conferences
- The Renaissance Education Group, Inc
- Kairos Prison Ministry
- Capital & Orange County Quilters Guild
- Miss North Carolina Pageant
- North Carolina Community College System- Student Leadership Development Program