Meet Our Board of Trustees.
The University’s strategic initiatives and policies are governed by a Board of Trustees, comprised of 14 members ranging from different career and cultural backgrounds, and carried out by President’s Council.
- Mrs. Mary Davis Betts, Vice-Chair ‘67
- Mrs. Beth Chadwick Cherry ‘72
- Mr. Scott M. Custer
- Ms. Rae Marie H. Czuhai ‘85
- Mr. John M. Day
- Mr. Kenneth B. Gwynn
- Mr. Gerald A. Jeutter Jr.
- Mr. J. Fredrick Kelly Jr., Chair
- Mr. Rick D. Martinez
- Dr. Edward A. McLeod, Jr.
- Ms. Rachel B. Reynolds ’98 ’00
- Mr. Willard Ross
- Ms. Allison Leggett Woolard ‘01
- Mr. Bob Wright
Contact the Board
The Board of Trustees
William Peace University
c/o Executive Secretary to the President
15 East Peace Street
Raleigh, NC 27604
All communication received will be reviewed and processed by the Executive Secretary to the President and communicated to the Board of Trustees as appropriate.