- About Raleigh
- Careers at WPU
- Directions and Virtual Tour
- Higher Education Opportunity Act
- Meetings, Conferences, Events
- WPU At A Glance
- Visit WPU
- 2014-15 Arts & Events Schedule
- Season Tickets
- William Peace Theatre
- William Peace University Singers
- Duke Energy Honors Leadership Speaker Series
- Manning Music Series
- WPU Concert & Comedy Series
- Presidential Search
Welcome to our 2014-15 Season!
Thank you for your interest in William Peace University's 2014-15 Performing Arts Season and helping us "Raise the Curtain!"
You may purchase Season Tickets, which include all performing arts and events beginning Aug. 12, 2014. Individual tickets will be available after Aug. 30, 2014.
The Season Ticket pass is WPU's "Best Buy" and saves 20%+ off the full ticket price. Individual tickets are regular price and receive no discounts.
Free events require reservations and are seated as general admission. Season Tickets are general admission.
Season Tickets include the following arts and events:
William Peace Theatre productions (4 productions):
- The Importance of Being Earnest, play by Oscar Wilde, directed by Amy White
- The Little Shop of Horrors, a musical production, with book and lyrics by Howard Ashman, music by Alan Menken, directed by Michael Bush
- The Piano Lesson, play by August Wilson
- The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, a musical production, with music and lyrics by William Finn
The Dramatic Irony Club productions (2 productions):
Two student-directed productions
- Hedda Gabler
- TBA (spring production)
- Tentative Halloween Ghost Stories
- Two student-directed productions
The Manning Music Concert Series (5 events)
- A Jazz Concert with the Steve Elmer Trio
- A Broadway Comes to Peace Concert featuring Lauren Kennedy & Carolann Sanita
- 3 Concerts with musicians from the North Carolina Symphony
The Duke Energy Honors Leadership Speaker Series (6 events)
- Rep. Deborah K. Ross, NC General Assembly - Confirmed
- Eugene A. "Gene" Conti, Jr., former Secretary of the North Carolina Department of Transportation - Tentative
- Tom Darden, CEO of Cherokee and former Chairman of the Research Triangle Transit Authority - Tentative
- Trish Healy, Principal at Hyde Street Holdings - Tentative
- Steve Swayne, Professor of Music at Dartmouth College - Tentative
- Sarah Powers, Executive Director for Visual Art Exchange - Tentative
WPU Concert & Comedy Series (7 events)
- 2 Shows with Raleigh's Village Idiots
- The Chris Hendricks Band - Date T.B.A.
- Blake Vogt, Magician
- The William Peace University Singers - Fall & Spring Concerts
WPU's Lunch & Learn Series (4 events)
- Proactive Health & Wellness
- The Green Chair Project
- Betsy Johnson Shaw '51 (Founder's Day)
- Ryan Messer, Senior Division Mgr, Johnson & Johnson and Precinct Executive (Cincinnati)
- Additional events, as they are announced!
We look forward to seeing you at the show!
Click here to purchase: SEASON TICKETS
William Peace University wishes to make every event accessible to all people in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in this event please contact the Office of Engagement at 919.508.2362 or by email. Please make your needs known as soon as possible to allow sufficient time for effective accommodations, preferably at least 5 business days prior to the event.
All ticket purchases through the William Peace University or William Peace Theatre Box Office are non-refundable and non-transferable. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We regret that we cannot exchange, refund or transfer tickets unless the event in question has been cancelled or rescheduled by the University.
If we must reschedule an event and you are unable to attend the new date, notification in writing is required at least five days prior to the event to receive a refund. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, the number of tickets purchased, and the date of your credit card transaction. Any and all refunds are subject to a $7.90 processing fee to cover the cost of the original transaction fee and the cancellation transaction fee. If the ticket you purchased was a $5 ticket, then only a $3.95 processing fee applies. Please allow up to 7 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
If an event is cancelled by WPU without a rescheduling date, you will be automatically refunded the cost of your ticket, minus a $3.95 processing fee. Please allow up to 7 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
William Peace University is not responsible for Lost or Stolen Tickets. Tickets may not be copied or reproduced in any form, or else they will be invalidated.