- WPU At A Glance
- About Raleigh
- Visit WPU
- What Are Students Saying?
- Paying for College
- Directions and Virtual Tour
- Learn About the School of Professional Studies
- Presidential Installation
- Higher Education Opportunity Act
- Meetings, Conferences, Events
- 2015-16 Arts & Events Schedule
- William Peace Theatre
- William Peace University Singers
- Duke Energy Honors Leadership Speaker Series
- Manning Music Series
- WPU Concert & Comedy Series
- Alumni Connect
- Careers at WPU
Book the WPU Singers
Ready to Book the Singers?
The Singers have performed in the local community and beyond for regional retirement communities, such as Magnolia Glen, Springmore Retirement Community, and Waverly Place.
They have mesmerized audiences for the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce, the Fifty Group, Wake County’s First Responder’s Appreciation Breakfast, the Jackie Ammons Memorial Basketball Tournament, the Durham Bulls, the Raleigh Christmas Parade, the 2013 North Carolina Governor’s Inaugural Ball, the Heritage Calendar Gala, a benefit concert for the Byer Family (Oakwood), Winterfest, Treyburn Country Club, LaFayette Village, the Raleigh Rotary Club, the Fourth Annual LGBT Center of Raleigh’s Awards Banquet and more!
They have also traveled throughout North Carolina and Virginia to perform at regional churches and organizations performing both sacred and secular music.
To discuss booking options, contact Matt Hodge, M.F.A., Assistant Professot of Musical Theatre and Theatre, at 919.508.2058 or email him today!