- WPU At A Glance
- About Raleigh
- Visit WPU
- What Are Students Saying?
- Paying for College
- Directions and Virtual Tour
- Learn About the School of Professional Studies
- Presidential Installation
- Higher Education Opportunity Act
- Meetings, Conferences, Events
- 2015-16 Arts & Events Schedule
- William Peace Theatre
- William Peace University Singers
- Duke Energy Honors Leadership Speaker Series
- Manning Music Series
- WPU Concert & Comedy Series
- Alumni Connect
- Careers at WPU
Athletic Program Participation and Financial Support
William Peace University complies with the requirements of the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act (EADA) by completing an annual report of participation rates, financial support and other information on men's and women's intercollegiate athletic programs. The report is available on the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Postsecondary Education Web site. William Peace University is a NCAA Division III school, and student aid awarded is not athletically related.
More information about William Peace University's athletic programs, including a printed copy of the EADA report, is available from the Department of Athletics, Hermann Gym, 919.508.2329.