- Presidential Search
- About Raleigh
- Careers at WPU
- Directions and Virtual Tour
- Higher Education Opportunity Act
- Meetings, Conferences, Events
- WPU At A Glance
- Visit WPU
- Learn About the School of Professional Studies
- 2015-16 Arts & Events Schedule
- William Peace Theatre
- William Peace University Singers
- Duke Energy Honors Leadership Speaker Series
- Manning Music Series
- WPU Concert & Comedy Series
- Alumni Connect
Meetings, Conferences, Events
It is said that location is everything.
Imagine your meeting, event or conference location on William Peace University's beautifully landscaped, historic and compact campus within walking distance to vibrant downtown Raleigh!
Combine a convenient location with friendly, experienced customer service staff, attention to detail, affordable pricing, and your meeting experience at Peace will exceed expectations!
Classrooms, meeting spaces, athletic facilities and the dining hall are available year-round. Conferences reside in campus residence halls during our summer months, mid-May through late July.
William Peace University Visitor Services is a member of the Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Directors International (ACCED-I), the Greater Raleigh Conference and Visitors Bureau (GRCVB), Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce.