- About Raleigh
- Careers at WPU
- Directions and Virtual Tour
- Higher Education Opportunity Act
- Meetings, Conferences, Events
- WPU At A Glance
- Visit WPU
- 2014-15 Arts & Events Schedule
- Season Tickets
- William Peace Theatre
- William Peace University Singers
- Duke Energy Honors Leadership Speaker Series
- Manning Music Series
- WPU Concert & Comedy Series
Imagine your event or conference accompanied by delicious, reasonably priced food and beverage prepared by chefs trained to prepare everything from a simple continental breakfast to an elaborate, served banquet event.
Belk was completely renovated in fall of 2013 to include several upgrades, including large, flat-panel televisions, new dining booths and tables, and a private event room.
Enjoy dining in a variety of venues: Private, executive dining in the 45-seat President's Dining Room, outdoor dining on the campus green, elegant meals in the historic Main Parlor or large group meals in the 200-seat main dining room during summer months, student breaks and holidays.
For details on menu and dining service options, contact Rebecca Leggett.