- WPU At A Glance
- About Raleigh
- Visit WPU
- What Are Students Saying?
- Paying for College
- Directions and Virtual Tour
- Learn About the School of Professional Studies
- Presidential Installation
- Higher Education Opportunity Act
- Meetings, Conferences, Events
- 2015-16 Arts & Events Schedule
- William Peace Theatre
- William Peace University Singers
- Duke Energy Honors Leadership Speaker Series
- Manning Music Series
- WPU Concert & Comedy Series
- Alumni Connect
- Careers at WPU
Imagine your wedding in the serenely beautiful, historic James A. Dinwiddie Chapel or in the Gaddy Garden (adjacent to Finch Library) which offers a lovely setting for small, intimate outdoor ceremonies.
Students, alumni, and parents, children and siblings of alumni are welcome to rent the Chapel.
Consider having your wedding shower and rehearsal dinner on campus as the perfect backdrop to your special day.