- Presidential Installation
- WPU At A Glance
- About Raleigh
- What Are Students Saying?
- Visit WPU
- Directions and Virtual Tour
- Higher Education Opportunity Act
- Meetings, Conferences, Events
- 2015-16 Arts & Events Schedule
- William Peace Theatre
- William Peace University Singers
- Duke Energy Honors Leadership Speaker Series
- Manning Music Series
- WPU Concert & Comedy Series
- Alumni Connect
- Learn About the School of Professional Studies
- Careers at WPU
- WPU Website Redesign
Imagine your wedding in the serenely beautiful, historic James A. Dinwiddie Chapel or in the Gaddy Garden (adjacent to Finch Library) which offers a lovely setting for small, intimate outdoor ceremonies.
Students, alumni, and parents, children and siblings of alumni are welcome to rent the Chapel.
Consider having your wedding shower, wedding reception and rehearsal dinner on campus as the perfect backdrop to your special day.