At WPU, we pride ourselves on helping good students become great students, and great students become even better.
It all starts with understanding that no two students learn the same way. In order to embrace the individuality of everyone in our community, we have identified a wide range of services to enable all students to reach their full potential.
What does the Center for Student Success offer?
- Academic Success Workshops – we help you grow as a learner by focusing on time management, academics, studying and test taking skills
- Various Print Resources – are available to assist you in writing research papers, reading comprehension, note-taking strategies, etc.
- The Center offers: one-on-one, personalized tutoring in foreign language, math, statistics, chemistry, biology and other subjects where there is a demand for extra assistance
At WPU, you’ll have a close mentoring and academic relationship with your advisor. They’ll learn your strengths & weaknesses, and will help guide you both academically and personally.
What Can My Advisor Help Me Do?
- Register for Classes
- Track Progress toward Graduation
- Declare a Major
- Plan for a Career
- Monitor Academic Performance
Academic & Tutoring Center
WPU is committed to maximizing your performance in the classroom and beyond. The Academic and Tutoring Center provides a wide range of resources and programs designed to help you write that paper, solve that equation or ace that test.
TUTORING is offered IN:
- Foreign Language
- And More!
The Honors Program
The Honors Program is one of the most exciting and prestigious programs on campus. It provides opportunities for academically talented & motivated students to study within a wide array of fields.
The Honors Program encourages you, as the student, to blaze your own trail. Alongside a dynamic faculty, you can explore topics that promote intellectual discovery and development.