Your education is an important investment in yourself and your future, which is why we are committed to making your pursuit of a college degree affordable.
By offering a flexible and high quality academic and student learning experience, coupled with our lifetime career services and a schedule that fits your needs, a degree from WPU is an investment that pays dividends for a lifetime.
As an accepted student, you are automatically considered for merit and need-based aid (with a completed FAFSA!). Financial aid is available in the form of:
- Federal Grants
- Federal Loans
- North Carolina Need Based Scholarship (based on need for NC residents ONLY)
- WPU Grants & Scholarships
- Private Loans
How To Apply for Financial Aid
- Start My Application to WPUKick-start the admissions process by first applying to WPU.
- Complete My FAFSA
- WPU Will Evaluate Your Financial Aid EligibilityAfter completing your FAFSA, you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) that outlines your expected family contribution (EFC). Once accepted for admissions, William Peace University will then use your SAR to determine if you are eligible for financial aid.
- Discover My WPU Scholarship Award AmountYou will learn of your merit award amount via your acceptance letter from the Office of Admissions!
Your financial aid award is subject to revision upon final verification of credits transferred into the program along with the number of hours enrolled and successfully completed each semester/term. Your award may be reduced based on final funding by the award agencies (NC General Assembly, US Department of Education, etc.). You are required to make consistent progress toward the completion of their degree to remain eligible for certain financial aid programs. You may also be required to submit additional documentation to verify the information completed on the FAFSA.