Your education is an important investment in yourself and your future, which is why we are committed to making your pursuit of a college degree affordable.
By offering a flexible and high quality academic and student learning experience, coupled with our lifetime career services and a schedule that fits a working adult’s needs, which is an investment that pays dividends for a lifetime.
At WPU, every accepted student is automatically considered for merit and need-based aid (with a submitted FAFSA). Financial aid is available in the form of:
- Federal Grants
- Federal Loans
- North Carolina Need Based Scholarship (based on need for NC residents ONLY)
- WPU Grants & Scholarships
- Private Loans
How To Apply for Financial Aid
- Step 1 - Apply to WPUStart the process by first applying to WPU.
- Step 2 - Complete a FAFSA
- Step 3 - WPU Will Evaluate Your Financial Aid Eligibility
After submitting your FAFSA, you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) that outlines your expected family contribution (EFC). Once accepted for admissions, William Peace University will then use your SAR to determine your financial aid eligibility.
- Step 4 - Discover Your WPU Scholarship Award AmountThe Office of Admissions will notify you of your merit award via your acceptance letter!
Your financial aid award is subject to revision upon final verification of credits transferred into the program along with the number of hours enrolled and successfully completed each semester/term. Your award may be reduced based on final funding by the award agencies (NC General Assembly, US Department of Education, etc.). Students are required to make consistent progress toward the completion of their degree to remain eligible for certain financial aid programs. Students may also be required to submit additional documentation to verify the information submitted on the FAFSA.