Take the next step, in both your life and your career, with the School of Professional Studies at WPU.
There are many reasons to seek a degree as an adult learner. Continuing your education can create better opportunities within your field or help you to pursue your interests in other fields – no matter your reason, WPU has a program to help you achieve your personal or professional goals!
Whether you’re starting from scratch or finishing a degree, the School of Professional Studies has a program for you. We offer specialized services for SPS students, like personal advisors and tutoring services.
Check out these easy-to-follow admission steps below!
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Submit TranscriptsPlease send official transcripts for all schools attended (high school and college) to the address below.
William Peace University
Office of Admissions
15 E. Peace Street
Raleigh, NC 27604
Have questions about transferable credits? No problem.
“The class sizes are small, the instructors are accessible to you – plus it’s affordable.”
-Ferdinand Griffin, SPS Student
What can the School of Professional Studies offer you?
- We offer accelerated degree programs with flexible schedules designed for busy adults.
- We offer six program start dates per year, so you can begin learning as soon as possible!
- A curriculum focused on relevant skills and knowledge – each class brings you closer to your career goals
- Classes are flexible! Choose how you want to take your classes – evenings, weekends, or online.
- Whether starting from scratch or finishing a degree, the School of Professional Studies has a program for you.