You can possibly lower the cost of attending WPU with just a few simple steps.
Do your future self a favor and explore all of your opportunities for financial aid. As an accepted student at WPU, you are automatically considered for merit and need-based financial aid (with a completed FAFSA!). Financial aid is available in the form of:
- Federal Grants
- Federal Loans
- Federal Work-Study Programs
- North Carolina Need Based Scholarship (based on need for NC residents ONLY)
- WPU Grants & Scholarships
- Private Loans
How To Apply for Financial Aid
- Step 1 - Start My Application to WPUKick-start the admissions process by first applying to WPU.
- Step 2 - Complete My FAFSA
- Step 3 - Learn My Financial Aid EligibilityAfter completing a FAFSA, you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) that outlines your expected family contribution (EFC). Once you are accepted for admission, William Peace University will use your SAR to determine if you are eligible for financial aid.
- Step 4 - Discover My WPU Scholarship Award AmountYou will learn of your merit award amount via your acceptance letter from the Office of Admissions!
- Step 5 - Secure My Enrollment!
Any federal grant is awarded at the maximum amount currently authorized for your current enrollment status and is subject to change based on final approval and funding by the US House of Representatives and Senate.
Any grant funded by the State of North Carolina is the maximum amount currently authorized for your current enrollment status and is subject to change based on action and appropriations by the North Carolina General Assembly.
All William Peace University, scholarships are subject to renewal from semester to semester based on the student meeting the minimum criteria of the award.