You can possibly lower the cost of attending WPU with just a few simple steps.
Do your future self a favor and explore all of your opportunities for financial aid. At WPU, every accepted student is automatically considered for merit and need-based aid (with a submitted FAFSA). Financial aid is available in the form of:
- Federal Grants
- Federal Loans
- Federal Work-Study Programs
- North Carolina Need Based Scholarship (based on need for NC residents ONLY)
- WPU Grants & Scholarships
- Private Loans
How To Apply for Financial Aid
- Step 1 - Apply to WPUApply for admission to William Peace University.
- Step 2 - Complete a FAFSA
- Step 3 - WPU Will Evaluate Your Financial Aid EligibilityAfter submitting your FAFSA, you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) that outlines your expected family contribution (EFC). Once accepted for admissions, William Peace University will then use your SAR to determine your financial aid eligibility.
- Step 4 - Discover Your WPU Scholarship Award AmountThe Office of Admissions will notify you of your merit award via your acceptance letter!
- Step 5 - Secure Your Enrollment!
Any federal grant is awarded at the maximum amount currently authorized for your current enrollment status and is subject to change based on final approval and funding by the US House of Representatives and Senate.
Any grant funded by the State of North Carolina is the maximum amount currently authorized for your current enrollment status and is subject to change based on action and appropriations by the North Carolina General Assembly.
All William Peace University, scholarships are subject to renewal from semester to semester based on the student meeting the minimum criteria of the award.