- First Year Students
- Transfer Students
- Home Educated Students
- International Students
- Early Entrance
- Counselors and Advisors
- Meet the Admissions Team
- Office of Financial Aid
- What our students say
- About Raleigh
- WPU At A Glance
- FAQs - Admissions
- Application Fee Online Payment
- Deposit Online Payment
Counselors and Advisors
With stacks of college brochures flooding your desk, we know it can get overwhelming. So we've taken the burden off you and laid out all the ways William Peace University offers a different approach to higher education.
- Our admissions decisions are holistic. We don't quickly scan grades and scores; we take the time to learn about the student, their academic and extra-curricular activities, motivation and drive, service and leadership.
- We focus on skills that prepare students to enter the workforce.
- Our curriculum requires all students participate in personal financial management and public speaking courses; an internship; portfolio and resume building seminars; four years of writing courses within the English department.
- Advisors who work with students all four years with career exploration, academic choices and social issues.
- Over 90% of our graduates are placed in jobs or graduate school within a year of graduation
- WPU ranks in the top 10% of schools nationwide on the Collegiate Learning Assessment (CLA) and National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
- Rolling admissions
We would love to have the opportunity to tell you more! We know you're busy, so you name the day and time. Call us today: 919.508.2214 or 800.732.2347 or email@example.com