- First Year Students
- Transfer Students
- What Are Students Saying?
- Office of Financial Aid
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- WPU Scholarships and Awards
- Types of Loans
- Tuition and Fees
- Online Resources
- Payment Options and Student Accounts
- Home Educated Students
- International Students
- Early Entrance
- Counselors and Advisors
- Meet the Admissions Team
- About Raleigh
- WPU At A Glance
- FAQs - Admissions
- Application Fee Online Payment
- Deposit Online Payment
- Contest Rules
Brilliance comes at all ages and we encourage all students to take advantage of the college experience as soon as they're ready.
William Peace University offers admission opportunities to students as early as the end of their junior year. All early-entry candidates must provide written evidence of exceptional academic achievement as well as emotional and social maturity. Applicants for early entrance are also required:
* To have a minimum GPA of "B" (3.0) in high school academic courses.
* To be ranked in the top 25th percentile of their high school class.
* To have earned scores of 1100 or higher on standardized tests.
* To be interviewed on campus by the Admissions Staff.
If you can't wait for senior prom to jump start your future, fill out an application and start your WPU journey today.
Schedule a Visit
Located in downtown Raleigh, William Peace University offers the comfort of a small school with all the possibilities of a big city. Take the next step: tour our campus, meet our faculty, sit in on a class and meet our students.learn more
Your college education is an important investment in yourself and future, which is why we are committed to making higher education affordable. Every accepted student is considered for merit & need-based aid.learn more
Start Your Application
WPU challenges students to think big and give them the skills they need to accomplish their goals. We want students who can add to the conversation happening on campus every day. Sound like you? Take the first step: apply.learn more