Looking for something different out of your education? William Peace University offers its students more than just lectures and papers. We give them the hands-on experience they want.
WPU students become leaders in their field by working along side professors and professionals on relevant projects and internships. Our programs are dynamic and outcome-driven, meaning every minute of your college experience is another step toward your future.
We challenge students to think big and then give them the skills they need to accomplish their goals. Nowhere is this more evident than in our graduates: more than 90% of graduates are placed in a job or graduate school within a year of graduation.
What you'll need:
- Complete an Application for Admissions
- Submit a one-time $35.00 non-refundable application fee
Official high school transcripts/equivalent and SAT/ACT scores are NOT REQUIRED if:
- *You are a non-degree seeking student.
- *You have completed at least 24 semester hours (non-remedial courses only) of transferable college credit from a regionally accredited institution
Students with less than 24 semester hours (non-remedial courses only) of transferable college credit from a regionally accredited institution will be REQUIRED to provide the following to complete their application for admission:
- *Official high school transcript.
- *Official SAT/ACT scores.
- Official sealed college/university transcripts must be provided from each accredited college/university you have attended
- Student Evaluation to be completed by the last college/university you have attended
Financial Aid Information
Every accepted student is automatically considered for merit and need-based aid (with a submitted FAFSA). We also offer academic awards for the performing arts, community service, leadership, extracurricular activities and more.
The FAFSA allows the U.S. Department of Education to determine how much your family can be expected to contribute to your educational expenses. Submit your FAFSA by February 15 for priority consideration, enter William Peace University's school code (002953) and you're done. For more information on Financial Aid and an Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online form, click here.
Our office is open for campus tours and meeting with your Admissions Counselor or Financial Assistance Representative during these times:
|Monday - Friday:||9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Saturday:||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
If you want to tour WPU outside these hours, we would be happy to meet you!