- First Year Students
- Transfer Students
- Home Educated Students
- International Students
- Early Entrance
- Counselors and Advisors
- Meet the Admissions Team
- Office of Financial Aid
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- WPU Scholarships and Awards
- Types of Loans
- Tuition and Fees
- Online Resources
- Payment Options and Student Accounts
- FA Contest Rules
- What our students say
- About Raleigh
- WPU At A Glance
- FAQs - Admissions
- Application Fee Online Payment
- Deposit Online Payment
- Contest Rules
Did you decide to take a semester or year (or more) away from William Peace University? It's never too late to come back and finish your degree.
Here are the steps needed to take for re-admission:
- Fill out an application. Make sure you check re-admission status and enter your start term.
- Once the Office of Admissions receives the application, we enter your information into our system and obtain clearances from the Office of Business and Administration, Office of the Registrar, Office of Residence Life and the Office of Academic Affairs.
- Once all clearances are obtained, an Admissions Counselor will contact you to discuss the next steps.
- You begin to search for your WPU t-shirts and simply decide a wardrobe is simply the answer. Head over to the Bookstore to stock up on WPU gear.
- Update your Facebook status.
Schedule a Visit
Located in downtown Raleigh, William Peace University offers the comfort of a small school with all the possibilities of a big city. Take the next step: tour our campus, meet our faculty, sit in on a class and meet our students.learn more
Your college education is an important investment in yourself and future, which is why we are committed to making higher education affordable. Every accepted student is considered for merit & need-based aid.learn more
Start Your Application
WPU challenges students to think big and give them the skills they need to accomplish their goals. We want students who can add to the conversation happening on campus every day. Sound like you? Take the first step: apply.learn more