- First Year Students
- Transfer Students
- Home Educated Students
- International Students
- Early Entrance
- Counselors and Advisors
- Meet the Admissions Team
- Office of Financial Aid
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- WPU Scholarships and Awards
- Types of Loans
- Tuition and Fees
- Online Resources
- Payment Options and Student Accounts
- What our students say
- About Raleigh
- WPU At A Glance
- FAQs - Admissions
- Application Fee Online Payment
- Deposit Online Payment
- Contest Rules
It's never too late to make the right decision for your future. William Peace University provides transfer students a place to flourish and grow in an environment that fits their educational needs.
In our small community of learners you'll feel more than being just a number or a name. Our professors work closely with students from Day 1 to make sure their education fits them.
Once you apply for a transfer, you'll be assigned an admissions counselor to work through each step of the admissions process. Your own personal financial aid advisor will also be available to answer any questions you have about paying for college.
To start the application process, check out the steps below.
What you'll need:
- Complete an Application for Admissions.
- Submit a one-time $35.00 non-refundable application fee (waived if you apply online).
Official high school transcripts/equivalent and SAT/ACT scores are NOT REQUIRED if:
- *You are a non-degree seeking student.
- *You have completed at least 24 semester hours (non-remedial courses only) of transferable college credit from a regionally accredited institution.
Students with less than 24 semester hours (non-remedial courses only) of transferable college credit from a regionally accredited institution will be REQUIRED to provide the following to complete their application for admission:
- *Official high school transcript.
- *Official SAT/ACT scores.
- Official sealed college/university transcripts must be provided from each accredited college/university you have attended.
- Deans evaluation to be completed by the last college/university you have attended.
Articulation Agreement: William Peace University has signed the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) with the North Carolina Community College Systems. North Carolina community college students considering transferring to William Peace University may view a list of community college courses and their William Peace University equivalent by downloading the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement.
Schedule a Visit
Located in downtown Raleigh, William Peace University offers the comfort of a small school with all the possibilities of a big city. Take the next step: tour our campus, meet our faculty, sit in on a class and meet our students.learn more
Your college education is an important investment in yourself and future, which is why we are committed to making higher education affordable. Every accepted student is considered for merit & need-based aid.learn more
Start Your Application
WPU challenges students to think big and give them the skills they need to accomplish their goals. We want students who can add to the conversation happening on campus every day. Sound like you? Take the first step: apply.learn more