Loyal donors are the cornerstone of William Peace University’s success. You help us carry out our mission of preparing students for careers in the organizations of tomorrow through your giving of time, talent and treasure.
In recognition of our donors’ commitment, the following giving societies have been established to provide recognition and honor – from our newest young alumni members, who are just beginning their lifelong commitment to annual giving, to our lifetime supporters, who have given consistently to the university for many years.
Which is Right for Me?
- Annual Giving SocietiesAnnual giving is crucial to the success of William Peace University as it strives to provide innovative and immersive curriculum to transform the lives of our students. Our Annual Giving Societies celebrate our annual donors and their passion for Peace. Membership is based on cumulative gifts to The Loyalty Fund (unrestricted giving) or any university area between July 1 and June 30.
In addition to knowing that gifts provide essential support for WPU students, members receive exclusive opportunities to engage with the university based on their level of support.
- Pacer ClubAnnual gifts designated to the WPU Athletics program at WPU qualify for our Pacer Club. These gifts provide essentials to ensure our students have the resources they need to compete at their very best.
Founded in 2004, the Pacer Club has supported athletic programs, improved facilities, upgrades for training equipment, and the purchase of new uniforms and sports gear. Funds also provide for athletic awards and help ensure successful prospective student athlete outreach by providing funds for our coaches to travel across the state and region to recruit the best and brightest. The Club also supports the establishment of new teams and their needs. The support of the Pacer Club is important and its impact is real. All contributions go directly to the athletic program and helps WPU continue to field competitive programs.
Pacer Club Annual Giving Levels
Giving Level Amount MVP $5,000 + Champion $1,000 – $4,999 Captain $500 – $999 Member $25 – $149
- Center Stage ClubDo you love the performing arts and want to keep it alive at William Peace University? William Peace University’s performing arts includes productions by William Peace Theatre (musicals and plays), the William Peace University Singers (glee club), the Manning Chamber Music Concert Series in partnership with the North Carolina Symphony, and the William Peace University Concert Series, which features entertainers from all genres.
Annual gifts designated to the theater and preforming arts programs at WPU qualify for our Center Stage Club. These gifts provide essentials to ensure our students have the resources they need to perform at their very best.
Center Stage Club Annual Giving Levels
Giving Level Amount Star $5,000 + Lead $1,000 – $4,999 Ensemble $500 – $999 Member $25 – $149
- The William Peace SocietyThe William Peace Society is named in honor of William Peace. The society recognizes the tremendous generosity of those who have contributed $100,000 or more to William Peace University over their lifetimes.
- The Heritage SocietyAlumni and friends who have made planned gifts or provisions in their estate plans that have or will benefit William Peace University receive membership in The Heritage Society. The society was established to recognize those who have made the ultimate expression of their faith in William Peace University.
Have you made Peace a beneficiary of your will or other estate plan? If so, contact us at Advancement@peace.edu or call 919-508-2586 and ask to speak with a gift officer. Upon notification, we will add you to the society.