The President’s Circle Society & The Circle of Excellence
The President’s Circle Society honors annual donor gifts of $1,000 or more to The Loyalty Fund (Peace’s annual fund) or other funding areas in support of the University.
The society was founded in 1996 and inaugurated the “new” President’s Circle providing exclusive membership to those who contribute $1,000 or more.
The purpose of the “club” was to establish a higher level of recognition for The Loyalty Fund.
Donors to the President’s Circle are alumni and friends of William Peace University who have the foresight necessary to preserve the campus, provide for student groups, organizations and clubs, athletics and performing arts, as well as academic programs, materials and future curricula.
Gift & Membership Levels
- Diamond Circle of Excellence – $25,000
- Platinum Circle of Excellence – $10,000
- Gold Circle of Excellence – $5,000
- Silver Circle of Excellence – $2,500
- The 1857 Society – $1,857
- Bronze Circle of Excellence – $1,000
- Young Alumni Circle of Excellence* – $100+
Graduates of the last decade become members of the President’s Circle Society through graduated levels of giving:
- Year 1, $100
- Year 2, $200
- Year 3, $300 and so on
President’s Circle Society level giving may also be attained through cumulative giving to multiple programs. (Ex: $500 to the Pacer Club and $500 to the Center Stage Club.)
Benefits of Membership
- Recognition in the annual Honor Roll of Donors
- Invitation to special donor recognition events.
- President’s Circle Society pin.
- WPU President’s Circle Society membership.
- Invitation to special pre-receptions and guest speakers or artist receptions.
- Tickets guaranteed for advance purchase and preferential seating at performing arts events.
- Advance mailings and notices for special event unveilings.
Faculty and staff are recognized as members of the President’s Circle Society with gifts of $500 or more.
Members may include individuals, couples or professional organizations.