- Ways to Give
- Gift Plans
- Current Campaigns
- Honor Roll of Donors
- The Loyalty Fund
- Giving Societies
- Become a Corporate Sponsor
Gift Planning & Ways to Give
Thank you for considering a gift to William Peace University.
Gifts--large or small--from all generations make a world of difference for our students today and tomorrow. WPU's Gift Planning staff is glad to work with you to identify the area or program that is most meaningful to you. Let us help you find the best way to make your gift - from current gifts, to deferred gifts, to estate gifts and more, we want your support to make sense for you.
While most gifts come in the form of cash via check or credit card, many alumni and friends have found that time spent considering WHAT to give as well as WHEN and HOW to structure their contributions can help them make more meaningful gifts while meeting personal planning goals as well.
Exploring our gift planning options on the Ways to Give page, you will:
- See how to save money on income, gift and estate taxes and instead put those amounts to use in ways you choose.
- Learn about possible ways to make larger gifts than you may have thought possible.
- Find out how to add special meaning to your gift by making a gift that honors a special friend, faculty, staff member or a loved one.
- Discover how to make gifts that actually "give back" for a time, providing extra income in retirement years or helping to fund elder care, educational expenses and other needs of loved ones.
- Get greater satisfaction from giving, knowing that you're giving the most you can at the lowest possible cost.
Make the most of what you have by preserving financial security for yourself and your loved ones, while also making an impact on Peace students and the quality education they receive. And, if your gift meets certain minimum funding levels, you can establish a named endowment fund, such as a scholarship, travel fund, research fund, professorship or academic chair. At William Peace University, this is what effective gift planning is all about.
Interested in learning more about planned giving and estate planning? When you choose to make William Peace University a part of your will or other estate plans, you provide for the future of the university and its students. When you leave this legacy through any form of planned gift, you automatically become a member of our prestigious Heritage Society. Learn more on our Planned Giving page.
Discover what other donors have done for Peace when you visit the Why We Give page.
For additional information, contact the Office of Engagement at (919) 508-2362 and ask for a gift officer.