- Ways to Give
- Gift Plans
- Current Campaigns
- Honor Roll of Donors
- The Loyalty Fund
- Giving Societies
- Become a Corporate Sponsor
Become a Corporate Partner
BECOME A CORPORATE PARTNER with WILLIAM PEACE UNIVERSITY
Your organization’s support will help alleviate the costs associated with our programs and ensure William Peace University continues providing high-quality education, artistic performances, a speaker series and athletic opportunities to the students we serve.
Platinum Presenting Partners 2016-17
Community Partners 2015-16
BECOME A PARTNER TODAY.
WPU offers a variety of opportunities for corporate partnerships.
2015-2016 CORPORATE SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES
• WPU SPEAKER SERIES - $2,500-$5,000
• WPU ENTERTAINMENT SERIES - $2,500-$5,000
• WILLIAM PEACE THEATRE - $5,000+
• BROADWAY COMES TO PEACE CONCERT SERIES - $2,500-$5,000
• WILLIAM PEACE UNIVERSITY SINGERS CONCERT SERIES - $2,500
• WPU PACER ATHLETICS - $25,000; $10,000; $5,000; $2,500
• WPU CAREER SERVICES - $1,000+
• WPU “ON THE ROAD” - $2,500 or $1,000
• 13TH ANNUAL STUDENT SHOWCASE - $2,500-$5,000
WILLIAM PEACE UNIVERSITY IN THE COMMUNITY
WPU strives to instill a commitment to community service in our students. Each year we participate in volunteer and outreach activities throughout our own community and in the state.
Highlights of the past year’s accomplishments include:
- William Peace University Singers Performances: The Singers have performed in the local community and beyond for regional retirement communities, such as Magnolia Glen, Springmore Retirement Community, and Waverly Place. They have mesmerized audiences for the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce, the Fifty Group, Wake County's First Responder’s Breakfasts, the Jackie Ammon’s Memorial Basketball Tournament, the Durham Bulls, the Raleigh Christmas Parade, the North Carolina Governor's Inaugural Ball, the Heritage Calendar Gala, A benefit concert for the Byer Family (Oakwood), Winterfest, Treyburn Country Club, LaFayette Village, the Raleigh Rotary Club, the Fourth Annual LGBT Center of Raleigh’s Awards Banquet and more. They have also traveled throughout North Carolina and Virginia to perform at regional churches and organizations.
- 3,000 Hours of Community Service & Fundraising: WPU students have performed more than 3,000 hours of community service in the last year with community nonprofit organizations, including InterAct, Raleigh Rescue Mission, the Salvation Army, Urban Ministries, the American Cancer Society, the Green Chair Project, the NC Museum Of Natural Sciences, the Inter-faith Food Shuttle, Corral: For a Leg Up in Life, Hope Elementary School, the Appalachian Service Project and the NCAA Pink Zone Breast Cancer Awareness Fund.
- Community Engagement: WPU students have hosted members of the community throughout the holiday season on campus and during Historic Oakwood’s 40th Candlelight Tour in December. They have also welcomed guest speakers, like Dr. Hal Herzog, Randy Cohen, Doc Hendley and more, as well as guest musicians from the North Carolina Symphony during the Manning Chamber Music Series concerts. In addition, students welcomed dozens of children to historic Main Parlor during the university’s annual Fall Carnival in October, the Children’s Holiday Story Hour with Santa and Mrs. Claus in December and at the annual Easter Egg Roll held every spring.
- International Engagement: WPU students annually host a student delegation from Qatar University in February as part of an international student exchange and partnership agreement begun in 2007. Students also host delegations of visiting dignitaries and student delegations visiting the WPU campus for outside events and/or internal events.
For more information, contact Jodi Stamey Peeler, CFRE, Vice President for University Advancement at 919.508.2362 or by email to request a Corporate Sponsor Packet & Rate Card.