- Ways to Give
- Gift Plans
- Current Campaigns
- Honor Roll of Donors
- The Loyalty Fund
- Giving Societies
- Become a Corporate Sponsor
Center Stage Club
Do you love the performing arts and want to keep it alive at William Peace University?
Become a member of the Center Stage Club today by making a gift to The Loyalty Fund in support of the performing arts.
William Peace University's performing arts includes productions by William Peace Theatre (musicals and plays), the William Peace University Singers (glee club), the Manning Chamber Music Concert Series in partnership with the North Carolina Symphony, and the William Peace University Concert Series, which features entertainers from all genres.
Donor Giving Levels for the Center Stage Club include:
- Pressly Club $ 500-999
- Dean’s Club $ 250-499
- Century Club $ 100-249
- Donors $ 1-99
Donor Giving Levels for the President’s Circle Society and Circle of Excellence level include:
- Center Stage Club Diamond Circle of Excellence $25,000+
- Center Stage Club Platinum Circle of Excellence $10,000
- Center Stage Club Gold Circle of Excellence $ 5,000
- Center Stage Club Silver Circle of Excellence $ 2,500
- Center Stage Club The 1857 Society $ 1,857
- Center Stage Club Bronze Circle of Excellence $ 1,000
- Center Stage Club Young Alumni Circle of Excellence $ 100+
* Graduates of the last decade become members of the President’s Circle Society through graduated levels of giving: Year 1, $100; Year 2, $200; Year 3, $300; etc.
Benefits of President's Circle Society Membership
Donors giving at the President's Circle Society level annually receive recognition and special benefits. Benefits of President's Circle Society membership include:
- Recognition in the annual Honor Roll of Donors
- Invitation to special donor recognition events.
- President's Circle Society pin.
- WPU President's Circle Society membership.
- Invitation to special pre-receptions and guest speakers or artist receptions.
- Tickets guaranteed for advance purchase and preferential seating at performing arts events.
- Advance mailings and notices for special event unveilings.