- Ways to Give
- Gift Plans
- Current Campaigns
- Honor Roll of Donors
- The Loyalty Fund
- Giving Societies
- Become a Corporate Sponsor
Senior Brick Campaign
Dear Class of 2013,
Since 1872, Peace students have left their mark on the campus. In recent years, senior class members have found a way to create their own lasting legacies -- by giving to the Senior Class Gift Campaign.
I hope you will join me this year in giving back to OUR alma mater -- it's a tradition that I hope will continue as we become future alumni of William Peace University!
To commemorate our senior year, I hope you will join me and participate in the Class of 2013 Senior Class Gift Campaign by purchasing a brick, or donating $20.13 outright to The Loyalty Fund. By doing so, you'll not only leave your mark on our campus, you'll also be invited to a special pinning ceremony with the President during Senior Soiree.
The Campaign runs from now until April 1, 2013. Bricks will be laid extending outward from Belk Patio and beyond. They will be ready by Commencement in May if you get your order in on time!
Please consider this great opportunity to forever leave your mark at a place that gave you lasting memories, a strong educational foundation, and skills to leave your mark on the world.
There are 4 easy ways that you can participate with our class:
- Engrave a single personalized brick for $50 and leave your mark on campus. Bricks can be given in honor of yourself, your parents, friends, faculty, Peer Ed, R.A., or anyone who has influenced your life. Or, remember your favorite saying and put it on a brick!
- Engrave a personalized brick and a second, keepsake brick for just $80. After you engrave a personalized brick to leave on campus, you have the option of purchasing a duplicate brick that you can take home for nearly half the price -- that's just $30 more!
- Contribute $20.13 to The Loyalty Fund. Gifts at this level will count as Senior Class participation and you'll be invited to a special pinning ceremony with the President during Senior Soiree!
- Every gift counts! Contribute at any level (from $1 to $1,000) and help us reach our class goal of 100% participation!
Seniors who participate in the Senior Class Gift Campaign (giving at least $20.13 or who purchase a brick) will be honored at a special reception during Senior Soiree and will receive a special gold pin to wear on their graduation regalia.
All graduates, December 2012 and May 2013, are eligible to purchase a brick. If you choose to not buy a brick, please participate by making a contribution of any amount to our class gift.
Thank you for supporting OUR Senior Class gift!
Shauna Yates '13
Senior Class President