- Ways to Give
- Gift Plans
- Current Campaigns
- Honor Roll of Donors
- The Loyalty Fund
- Giving Societies
- Become a Corporate Sponsor
Senior Brick Campaign
Dear Class of 2015,
Since 1872, Peace students have left their mark on the campus. In recent years, senior class members have found a way to create their own lasting legacies -- by giving to the Senior Class Gift Campaign.
I hope you will join me this year in giving back to OUR alma mater -- it's a tradition that I hope will continue as we become future alumni!
To commemorate our senior year, I hope you will join me and participate in the Class of 2015 Senior Class Gift Campaign by purchasing a brick, or donating $20.15 outright to The Loyalty Fund. By doing so, you'll not only leave your mark on our campus, you'll also be given a special pin to wear on your graduation robe.
The Campaign runs from now until April 1, 2015. Bricks will be installed between Belk and Ross Patios. Senior Athletes may request their bricks be installed in front of Hermann Center for just $25 more, and Musical Theatre and Theatre majors may request to have their bricks installed in front of Kenan Hall for just $25 more!
All bricks will be ready by Commencement in May, if you get your order in on time!
Please consider this great opportunity to forever leave your mark at a place that gave each of us lasting memories, a strong educational foundation, and skills to leave our mark on the world.
There are 4 easy ways you may participate with our class:
- $50 Gift - Engrave a single personalized brick for $50 and create your own legacy on campus. Bricks may be purchased and given in honor of yourself, your parents, friends, faculty, Peer Ed, R.A., or anyone who has influenced your life. Or, remember your favorite saying and put it on a brick!
- $80 Gift - Engrave a personalized brick and receive a second, keepsake brick for just $80. After you engrave a personalized brick to leave on campus, you have the option of purchasing a duplicate brick that you may take home for nearly half the price -- that's just $30 more!
- $20.15 Gift - Contribute $20.15 to The Loyalty Fund. Gifts at this level count as Senior Class participation and you'll receive a special pin to wear on your graduation robe!
- Any Gift - Every gift counts! Contribute at any level (from $1 to $1,000) and help us reach our class goal of 100% participation!
Seniors who participate in the Senior Class Gift Campaign (giving at least $20.15 or who purchase a brick) will be honored with a special gold pin to wear on their graduation regalia. You will also receive personalized embroidery (the same as on your diploma) on your gown from The PInk Alli, thanks to Alumni Board President Allison Leggett Woolard '01.
All graduates, December 2014 and May 2015, are eligible to purchase a brick. If you choose to not buy a brick, please participate by making a contribution of any amount to our class gift.
Thank you for supporting OUR Senior Class gift!
Emily Giangrande '15
Senior Class President