Domestic & International Travel Opportunities
The tradition of excellence in academics isn't limited to campus or William Peace University's students. Our alumni travel program includes domestic and international opportunities.
From day trips, to weekenders, to week-long stays and more, WPU offers a diverse set of interesting and fun excursions.
Upcoming Trips, 2016-17
Tokyo, Japan 2017: WPU's Tokyo Study Abroad Spring 2017 excursion includes 8 days of immersion in Japanese culture, led by Professor Neill Prewitt.
Click here for more information or contact Adair Robertson.
- Dates: Dates: 5/15/2017 – 5/22/2017
- Description: From ancient temples and shrines to contemporary pop culture, design and gaming you will explore a country that blends modernity and tradition like no other.
- Cost: Cost: $3975/person (triple/quad room); $4155/person (double room)
- Discount of $200 on the above prices before 8/31/2016
- What's included in the cost: Airfare, Lodging, Full-Time Tour Director, Breakfast and select Dinners, Daily Activities, Museum Admission, Travel Insurance, Tips, Tuition.
- Click here for more information or contact Adair Robertson.
Yucatan, Mexico 2017: WPU's Yucatan Study Abroad Summer 2017 excursion includes 16 days of immersion in Mexican culture, led by Dr. Laura Vick, Professor Adair Robertson and Wake Tech Professor Tom Beaman.
For more information or contact Adair Robertson.
- Dates: May 15 - June 1, 2017
- Description: Study ancient and contemporary Maya culture in Mexico's exotic Yucatan peninsula. Climb pyramids, snorkel the coral reef, follow wild spider monkeys, explore a bustling colonial city, and develop and execute a service project for Maya children
- Cost: $3,600 plus trip cancellation insurance
- What's included in the cost: Lodging, all excursions, most meals, airfare and tuition.
- For more information or contact Adair Robertson.
Salzburg, Austria 2017: WPU's Austrian Study Abroad Summer 2017 excursion includes 21 days of immersion in Austrian culture, led by Dr. Laura Vick and Adair Robertson.
Fore more information, click here or contact Adair Robertson.
- Dates: June 18-July 8, 2017
- Description: The 3-week faculty-led Summer Session II in cooperation with Wake Tech CC offers an introduction to various aspects of Austrian and European culture. The academic course work emphasizes the special opportunities provided by the Salzburg setting. Field experience, including visits to historical sites, to cultural and professional institutions and the attendance of musical events constitute an important part of the program.
- Cost: $ 3,219 without airfare
- What's included in the cost: Tuition, room and board, a variety of local excursions and social events, a 2-day trip to Vienna (no meals other than breakfast), a day trip to Hitler’s Eagle’s Nest, a day trip to the Salzkammergut, a day trip to Innsbruck, a local bus pass.
- Fore more information, click here or contact Adair Robertson.