Thank you for your interest in volunteering at William Peace University!
There are a myriad of ways to get involved and stay involved with your alma mater.
From volunteering to attending regional and campus events, lectures and other social activities; from becoming a regional alumni chapter president to attending regional alumni chapter events; from supporting students and programs through annual gifts to The Loyalty Fund; to sponsoring the performing arts or athletics and more. We want you to stay involved with Peace every year.
- Ask to join the Alumni Board
- Ask to join the Young Alumni Council (graduates of the last decade)
- Host an Event or Volunteer at Peace
- Sign up as an Admissions Ambassador (refer a student, receive a waiver)
- Become a Career Mentor
- Host a Book Club
- Help Plan Your Reunion
- Participate in your Regional Alumni Chapter
Have another idea? Contact us today!