WPU Trip to NYC
Charter Bus Service to NYC
Fri Apr 5th, 2013 - Sun Apr 7th, 2013
08:00 p.m. - 08:00 a.m.
Join us for our second annual bus trip to New York City!
Alumni, students, parents, faculty and staff are invited to take a whirlwind adventure to the Big Apple from Fri., Apr. 5 through Sun., Apr. 7. Just $100 per ticket*.
First come, first serve! Don’t delay and register today!
Enjoy a quick getaway in April. Leave Friday night, arrive Saturday morning and spend 12 hours sightseeing, shopping, and more! Then, it’s back on the bus and traveling back to Peace to finally arrive on Sunday morning.
During the trip up to NYC, we will have movies playing and light snacks. (No meals will be served, but there is one stop overnight that will be made for freshening up and/or getting breakfast immediately prior to entering NYC.)
The day is YOURS to do with it what you wish. You’ll spend 12 hours in the Big Apple, so check out what Time Magazine has to say about the top 10 things to do if you’re a one-day visitor to the Big Apple. In other words, there are no pre-planned activities, WPU is simply providing you the comfortable and fun transportation to and from the Big Apple.
That means that even though we have 4-6 chaperones going, you will not be assigned to groups. You are free to do your own thing over those 12 hours, as long as you are back in time to leave on the Peace bus at 8:00 pm. Saturday night.
But, we will have prizes and give-aways!
* Tickets: $100 per person
* Limit 2 non-Peace participants per Peace participant
* Check-In at WPU: 8:30 p.m., Friday, Apr. 5, 2013
* Depart Peace: 9:00 p.m.
* Arrive NYC: 8:00 a.m., Saturday, Apr. 6, 2013
* First stop, Macy’s. You’ll be dropped off at the world-famous Macy’s where you can shop, or take off on other adventures. The day is to do with it what you wish. You’ll spend 12 hours in the Big Apple, so check out what Time Magazine has to say about the top 10 things to do if you’re a one-day visitor to the Big Apple.
* Bus Departs NYC: 8:00 p.m., Saturday, Apr. 6, 2013
* Be sure you’re back at Macy’s in time to catch the bus back to Peace!
* Bus arrives at Peace: 8:00 a.m., Sunday, Apr. 7, 2013
NOTE: TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE due to vendor charter bus rental agreement.