WPU & St. David's Host Women's NCISAA-2A Softball Tournament
William Peace University
Fri May 17th, 2013 - Sat May 18th, 2013
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m.
William Peace University, along with St. David’s, a private Christian school located in Raleigh, NC, is proud to host the 2013 Women's NCISAA-2A State Softball Tournament. The event will feature several private high school teams from across the state. Hundreds of players and families are expected to descend upon the campus, specifically the softball field and field house. Concessions will be available throughout the tournament, along with restrooms and portable toilets, which will be located in the field house, Belk Dining Hall and on Franklin Street.
A schedule of games is listed below:
- Tuesday, May 14 - Possible play-in game, time TBD
- Friday, May 17 - 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m., and 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 18 - 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and possibly 3:00 p.m.
Should inclement weather force a game delay, games may be rescheduled for Sunday or Monday, May 19 or 20.
For more information on the event, please contact St. David’s:
- Wes Wilder, Athletic Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Brooke Johnson, Head Softball Coach – email@example.com or 919-795-9515.