WPU Alumni-Student Bus Trip to N.Y.C.
William Peace University
Fri Nov 15th, 2013 - Sun Nov 17th, 2013
Sun 08:30 a.m. - 08:30 a.m.
Fri 08:30 p.m. - 08:30 p.m.
Sat 08:30 p.m. - 08:30 p.m.
Christmas in the Big Apple! *** THIS TRIP IS NOW SOLD OUT***
William Peace University's Office of Student Services and Office of Engagement are partnering again this year to offer alumni, students, faculty, staff and their guests the opportunity to travel to N.Y.C. to see the Big Apple all dressed up for the Holiday Season!
Join us for a whirlwind adventure by charter bus to the Big Apple! Enjoy a quick getaway during the holiday season.
Leave Friday night, arrive Saturday morning and spend 12 hours sightseeing, shopping, and more! Then, it’s back on the bus and traveling back to Peace to finally arrive on Sunday morning.
During the trip up to NYC, we will have movies playing and light snacks. (No meals will be served, but there is one stop overnight that will be made for freshening up and/or getting food/snacks immediately prior to entering NYC.)
The day is YOURS to do with it what you wish. You’ll spend 12 hours in the Big Apple, so be sure to research the top 10 things to do if you’re a one-day visitor to the Big Apple.
Remember, there are no pre-planned activities, Peace is simply providing you the comfortable and fun transportation to and from the Big Apple!
That means that even though we have 2-4 chaperones going, you will not be assigned to groups. You are free to do your own thing over those 12 hours, as long as you are back in time to leave on the Peace bus at 8:00 pm. Saturday night.
But, we will have prizes and give-a-ways!
Ticket Price: $100 per person (limit 2 non-Peace participants per Peace participant)
- The $100 fee is due and payable by Nov. 1, 2013 and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Check-In at Peace at 8:30 p.m., Friday, Nov. 15
- Bus Departs Peace at 9:30 p.m., Friday, Nov. 15 - Only one stop is planned where guests may change and get ready for the Big Apple!
Bus Arrives NYC at 8:30 a.m., Saturday, Nov. 16
- First stop, Macy’s. You’ll be dropped off at the world-famous Macy’s where you can shop, or take off on other adventures.
- The day is to do with it what you wish. You’ll spend 12 hours in the Big Apple, as a one-day visitor to the Big Apple.
- Bus Departs NYC at 8:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 16. - Be sure you’re back at Macy’s in time to catch the bus back to Peace!
- Bus arrives at Peace at 8:30 a.m., Sunday, Nov. 17
You don’t want to miss this adventure!