Forms are managed through a plugin called ARForms.
Creating and Editing Forms
From the WordPress dashboard, click ARForms > Manage Forms in the left menu to bring up the full listing. To edit an existing entry, click its name in the list; to add a new entry, click Add New at the top of the page. Once a Form is created, it can be placed on a page through the Visual Composer component or through the page editor toolbar icon.
To create a consistent look and feel for the forms used throughout the website, styles are in place so that you do not need to configure a lot of styles on every form that is created. The one configuration that will need to be set for every form is the Checkbox & Radio Style.
- Navigate to the Styling tab of the form edit screen
- On the right sidebar, click Input Field Settings
- Scroll down to the Checkbox & Radio Style section
- In the Style field, select Minimal
- In the Color field, select Green