Belk Dining Hall provides William Peace University students, faculty and staff with a wide variety of continuous dining & virtual around-the-clock service.
Enjoy various food stations, flat-screen TVs, dining booths and more. Also, cookies and ice cream are almost always on tap. Any Dining information you may need can be found in the tabs below.
Belk Dining Hall hours of operation:
|Monday – Thursday||7:15 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:15 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||Brunch: 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Dinner: 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
|Sunday||Brunch: 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Dinner: 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- What does Belk Dining Hall offer?
- Entree of the Day
- Made-to-Order Deli Sandwiches
- Grill Items
- Fresh Salad Bar
- Breakfast Station
- Delicious Desserts
- Want to Buy a Meal Plan?We offer several meals plans to make it convenient for you to dine on campus.
- What is Sodexo?Sodexo, William Peace University’s dining services partner, is committed to providing exceptional student and customer dining experiences. Creating dining experiences centered on fresh ingredients, healthy options and a shared sense of environmental and social responsibility is the focal point for the Sodexo team.
- Nutrition InformationNutritional information is available at each food station and guests with dietary restrictions have access to the chef to ensure that their needs are met.