You can expect more than just a place to relax in between classes or catch up on sleep – living here is an opportunity to engage others, learn in the community, and thrive in downtown Raleigh.
That’s why we have a three-year residency requirement. Learning and living in a diverse community of peers on campus is a transformative experience that will prepare you for a successful career and life.
WPU Residence Halls
WPU has six residential halls on campus and off campus university-affiliated apartments:
- Bingham Hall
- Davidson Hall
- Finley Hall
- Frazier Hall
- Main Building
- Ross Hall
- The Vie at Raleigh (off-campus apartments)
Every residence hall includes common areas, free basic cable, wired and wireless Internet access and no-cost laundry that will text you when it’s finished!
Resident Assistants are assigned to each hall to assist with questions, foster group discussions and organize events to meet other students.
William Peace University requires all first-year, sophomore, and junior students to live on campus or university-affiliated housing.
Your security is our top priority. Here are a few of the precautions that our Office of Public Safety takes to keep you safe:
- Locked residence halls 24/7
- WPU Emergency Notification Systems
- Emergency Call Boxes throughout campus (inside/out)
- Campus patrols and walking escorts across campus after dark
- PacerAlerts – short, informative text messages sent to every subscribed student’s cell phone in case of emergencies
- 24/7 cameras in all public areas