Living on campus is an important part of the college experience.
It’s not just about making lifelong friends – it’s about becoming a part of a bigger community. All of the information that you need to know about WPU Residential Life can be be found in the tabs below!
- Residence HallsWPU has six residential halls on campus and off campus university-affiliated apartments:
- Bingham Hall
- Davidson Hall
- Finley Hall
- Frazier Hall
- Main Building
- The Vie at Raleigh (off-campus apartments)
Every residence hall includes common areas, free basic cable, wired and wireless Internet access and no-cost laundry that will text you when it’s finished!
Resident Assistants are assigned to each hall to assist with questions, foster group discussions and organize events to meet other students.
Reminder: William Peace University requires all first-year, sophomore, and junior students to live on campus or university-affiliated housing.
Students who are married, have dependents, or live with their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) within 30 miles of campus are allowed to stay off campus. On-campus parking is available to all WPU students with a parking permit.
- SecurityYour security is our top priority. Here are a few of the precautions that our Office of Public Safety takes to keep our campus safe:
- Residential hall entrances are locked 24-hours a day.
- Public Safety Officers and Residence Hall Staff help secure buildings and enforce safety protocols each evening.
- Campus Public Safety also patrols the campus 24 hours a day and provides walking escorts across campus after dark.
- WPU also utilizes PacerAlert – short, informative text messages sent to every subscribed student’s cell phone in case of emergenices.
Learn more about campus security on the Safety and Security page.