- Residential Life
- Academic Support Center
- Campus Activities and Clubs
- Career Services
- Computer Labs & IT
- Wellness Center
- Disability Services
- Public Safety and Security
- FAQs - Student Life
- Spiritual Life
- Student Handbook
- Community Conduct Code
- Title IX
- Pacer Camp
- UHaul Car Share
Career Services provides graduate study assistance that includes related web sites for graduate school information, testing web sites, and GRE practice class information. WPU graduates have been accepted to medical, dental, veterinary schools, law and pharmacy schools and over 100 different graduate schools in psychology, fine arts and humanities.
- Can influence how fast and how far you can advance in your career.
- Provides greater flexibility to change careers.
- Make you more competitive in some labor markets.
- Are necessary for some careers as an entry-level position (i.e. medicine, law.).
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Graduate Management Exam (GMAT)
- Law School Admissions Test (LSAT)
- Medical College Admissions Test
- Pharmacy Admissions Test
- Dental Admissions Test
- Miller Analogy Test
- Veterinary School Admissions
Graduate School Timeline (suggested by the Council of Graduate Schools)
Junior year Browse through catalogs and information about schools of interest
- Summer Begin a draft of your statement of purpose (also called personal statement) and continue to research program requirements
Senior year: In September meet with your advisor and/or faculty members in your major to discuss your goals, personal statement and possible programs. Ask for letters of recommendation and register for standardized tests. Look for application deadline dates in programs of interest.
- October- Take standardized tests and request application forms from schools
- November- Order transcripts
- December- Complete application forms- even if deadlines are later in the semester- the earlier the better.
- January- complete all your federal income tax information as early as possible if you will be applying for financial aid.
- February- visit schools and research financial aid possibilities