Lifetime access to Career Services – just one benefit of graduating from WPU. Whether you just walked across stage and are searching for that first job, or you’re an alumni looking for a new career, we’ve got you covered.
Career Services is here for you long after you graduate from WPU. At no cost to you, our experienced staff can assist you with:
- Resume & Cover Letter Assistance
- Skills and Personality Assessments
- Career Counseling
- Interview Coaching
- Advising, and much more
Tips for Starting Your Job Search
The job market is an increasingly competitive place, but if you’re prepared – it isn’t scary. Our Career Services Specialists make sure you’re ready for that next step before you graduate, counseling you one-on-one with mock interviews and job search assistance, providing you with a plan to tackle whatever comes your way.
- Building Your PortfolioOur counselors aid you in the construction of the perfect resume and cover letter, with helpful examples and templates that you can directly pull from. We also help you build your portfolio, helping you highlight projects and past work that truly tells how skilled and valuable you are.
- Preparing For Your Job SearchWe have connections that go far beyond the gates of our campus. We can help shape your job search and dig deep into careers you may not have thought of.
- NetworkingLike we said, we’ve got the connections to help you get where you want to go.
Networking is an invaluable tool in the search for a job. While we’re working on our end, we’ll help you reach out to people you’ve worked with during internships or career positions as well as other members of the WPU community who have worked in your desired field.