Join our team and see why William Peace University was recently voted one of the Triangle’s Best Places to Work! Follow your passion and make an impact at WPU in a city ranked among US News’ Top 10 Best Places to Live.
WPU provides a culture that values diversity, fosters an energized team environment, builds on our strengths, promotes creativity and innovation, and encourages inclusiveness, respect, and open communication by leading with our actions. We value our faculty and staff. We know they are important and vital to the growth of our University and culture. Senior leadership is personally dedicated to the professional growth and development of each employee. We want to help you build your career, while ensuring you have great work-life balance and flexibility.
We teach our students the skills needed for ethical citizenship, not just in the classroom, but by example. We believe in giving back to our community, and our employees take pride in working at William Peace University.
Benefits of Working at WPU
- 23 paid days off for holidays and gift days
- Generous vacation and sick leave accruals
- Two (2) paid personal days
- Flexible scheduling and opportunities for remote work
- A paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Summertime perks, including 36.5-hour workweeks and various Fridays designated as paid “Gift Days”
- Closed for at least one week during the December holidays
- Pacer Fridays – wear WPU green and your jeans!
• 100% employer paid benefits: life insurance and disability benefits
• Robust wellness program that includes free onsite fitness centers, yoga classes, nutrition counseling, flu shot clinics, etc. Participation in the wellness program is rewarded with a $50/month discount on medical coverage.
• Meaningful and rewarding work that focuses on students
• Career development and growth opportunities
• Regular feedback from your supervisor to ensure success and growth
• Robust paid parental leave – up to eight (8) weeks
• Child involvement leave
• Employer sponsored events that provide time away from your desk to engage with coworkers, to show appreciation and recognition, and to have fun and relax
• 403(b) retirement plan with a 3% employer match, no vesting schedule, and free financial advising services
• Tuition remission for you, your spouse, and children up to age 26 to take classes at WPU
• Tuition exchange for you and your dependents to obtain an undergraduate degree from partnering institutions
• Discounts for various services, hotels, restaurants, arts events, recreation activities, and shopping
• 20% discount at the bookstore
• Meal plan to enjoy free lunches in the Dining Hall
• Free parking
• Free (no copay) dietician visits for those enrolled in medical insurance