Take the next step in your life and career with William Peace University.
We know you have a life outside of work, and sometimes life can take over. We know that by providing you with flexibility, such as shorter workweeks, you will remain highly motivated and committed to our institution, putting your best foot forward, bringing your creativity and innovation to life.
Benefits of Working at WPU
WPU cares about your work-life balance!
- 13 paid holidays and extra time off at the President’s discretion
- Generous vacation and sick leave accruals
- Two (2) paid personal days
- A day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Closed every Friday in July
- Closed at least one week during the holidays
- Pacer Fridays – wear WPU green and your jeans!
WPU cares about you and your family!
- Full-time employees are paid for 40 hours with a 37.5 hour workweek
- 36.5 hour workweek in the summer!
- 403(b) retirement plan with a 3% employer match and no vesting schedule
- Tuition remission for you, your spouse, and children up to age 26 to take classes at WPU
- Tuition exchange for you and your dependents to obtain an undergraduate degree from partnering institutions
- Discounts for various services, hotels, restaurants, arts events, recreation activities, and shopping
- 20% discount at the bookstore
- Staff rates for meals at the Dining Hall
- Free parking
WPU cares about your health and fitness goals!
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, FSA) with competitive rates
- 100% employer paid benefits: life insurance and disability benefits
- Robust wellness program that includes free onsite fitness centers, and periodic Cross Fit classes, yoga classes, nutrition counseling, onsite massage, flu shot clinics, etc. Participation in the wellness program is rewarded with a $50/month discount on medical coverage
WPU cares about you today and in the future!
- Meaningful and rewarding work that focuses on students
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Regular feedback from your supervisor to ensure success and growth
- Robust paid parental leave – up to eight (8) weeks
- Child involvement leave
- Employer sponsored events that provide time away from your desk to engage with coworkers, to show appreciation and recognition, and to have fun and relax
- Service recognition programs
- Employee Assistance Program