Meet Our Board of Trustees.
The University’s strategic initiatives and policies are governed by a Board of Trustees, comprised of 14 members ranging from different career and cultural backgrounds, and carried out by President’s Council.
- Mrs. Mary Davis Betts, ‘67
- Mrs. Beth Chadwick Cherry ‘72
- Ms. Rae Marie H. Czuhai ‘85
- Mr. John M. Day
- Ms. Lynn Erdman. ’75
- Mr. Kenneth B. Gwynn
- Ms. Megan Hoffner, ’11
- Mr. Gerald A. Jeutter Jr.
- Mr. J. Fredrick Kelly Jr., Chair
- Dr. Edward A. McLeod, Jr., Vice Chair
- Ms. Rachel B. Reynolds ’98 ’00
- Mr. Willard Ross
- Mr. Bob Wright
Contact the Board
Feel free to email the Office of the President for any questions or inquiries.
The Board of Trustees
William Peace University
c/o Executive Secretary to the President
15 East Peace Street
Raleigh, NC 27604
All communication received will be reviewed and processed by the Executive Secretary to the President and communicated to the Board of Trustees as appropriate.