Get a return on your investment.
William Peace University is a regionally-ranked, award-winning institution in downtown Raleigh, NC. A stunning 96% of our graduates are employed or in graduate school within one year of Commencement. Why? Because we provide an education that is more than just memorizing facts and writing papers. At WPU, you’ll find:
- Professors who love to teach. None of our classes are taught by teaching assistants.
- A faculty-student ratio of 11:1. Your professors know your name and how you learn best.
- Immersive learning. No matter what you’re studying, you’ll do some learning outside the classroom — whether it’s literally outside or with hands-on project so you can learn by doing.
- An internship. Our traditional undergraduate students complete an internship as part of their education.
- First-Year Success Series. Not everyone is ready for college. Our First-Year team will prepare you for learning.
- More than 30 majors offered at the traditional undergraduate level
- Eight undergraduate degree programs for adult professionals
- Internships are built into our curriculum
- 96% of grads are employed or enter post-graduate studies programs within a year of graduating
- Nearly 65% of students land jobs directly through their internship
- Ranked in the top 10% nationally in “Effective Teaching” (National Survey of Student Engagement)
- Ranked in the top 10% nationally in “Learning Strategies” (National Survey of Student Engagement)
- Student-to-faculty ratio of 11:1
- All students taught by faculty (no teaching assistants)
- 18 men’s & women’s NCAA DIII sports teams
- Access to classes and library facilities at five local colleges and universities through the Cooperating Raleigh Colleges Consortium
- Study abroad opportunities include short-term faculty-led trips, semester-abroad programs, and summer programs.
- Founded in 1857 as Peace Institute