Registration is NOW OPEN for Visiting Students!
Want to get a jump start in earning your degree? Are you looking to take a lighter course load in the fall or spring? Taking a summer course at WPU is a great option.
Summer courses at WPU are available to any student from any institution, including high schools.
- All summer courses are completely online.
- Some classes are accelerated and completed in under 3-weeks.
- Courses count toward graduation at WPU as well as most other colleges and universities throughout the country.
- Taught by outstanding faculty members.
- Stay on track to graduate on time (or early).
- Affordable courses at reduced tuition rates.*
Current WPU Students: You can pick up extra credit hours by registering with self-service. No additional application needed.
How to Get Started
1. Apply as a Visiting Student
2. Review and register.
Your admissions counselor will assist you with this process, but you can check out the list of summer courses.
$295/credit hour for EDU licensure program
*The rates apply to all courses except RN to BSN.
Cooperating Raleigh Colleges (CRC)
Students who are interested in taking classes at William Peace University through the Cooperating Raleigh Colleges (CRC) Program need to contact their advisor at their home institution.