Expand your horizons and experience things from a different perspective through studying abroad at WPU.
Our study abroad program brings the pages of your textbook to life by immersing you in foreign cultures and providing unforgettable learning experiences. Imagine exploring the fascinating city of Tokyo or taking a gondola ride through the canals of Venice. The possibilities are endless!
What are the benefits for taking your education on the road with one of WPU’s life-changing semester abroad programs?
- Learn new languages
- Experience exciting cultures
- Gain a valuable perspective on the world
- Create unforgettable memories
- Earn college credits
Upcoming Study Abroad Trips
- London, ParisMay 12-20, 2023
- Trafalgar Square
- House of Parliament
- London Bridge
- St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Performance at the Globe Theatre
- Channel to Paris, City of Light
- Seine River Cruise
- Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Tour Versailles
- Performance at Moulin Rouge
TOTAL COST – $4,514
- Full-time students with a GPA of 2.6 or higher can apply for a $850 Ragland Scholarship
- Price includes roundtrip airfare on major airline carriers, ground transportation, hotels, full-time Tour Director, two Trip Leaders from WPU, local expert guides in each city, all breakfasts, four dinners, entrance fees to selected sites, travel insurance (provided by WPU), and pre-trip prep course.
- Not included: lunches and some dinners, tips for tour guides snacks, and miscellaneous travel expenses (i.e. passport).
- JapanJune 1-11, 2022
Visits and entrances:
- Meijii Shinto Shrine
- Imperial Palace Plaza
- Tea ceremony, Tokyo
- Tokyo National Museum
- Mt. Fuji Visitor’s Center
- Hakone National Park
- Cruise on Lake Ashi
- Mount Komagatake cable car
- Animation school visit
- Sushi-making class
- Nijo Castle Gold Pavilion (Kinaku-ji)
- Todai-ji Temple Gion Corne
- Full-time students with a GPA of 2.6 or higher can apply for a $1,000 Ragland Scholarship.
TOTAL COST – $5,149
- Costa RicaMay 15-23, 2023
- Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Boat ride across Lake Arenal
- Private reserve at Selva Verde Lodge
- Guided hikes to see wildlife
- Whitewater rafting
- Traditional methods of chocolate-making
- Participate in a reforestation project
TOTAL COST – $2,409
Full-time students with a GPA of 2.6 or higher can apply for a $550 Ragland Scholarship
Adair Robertson (International Studies Coordinator)
What places have WPU students traveled to?
We offer a variety of different study abroad opportunities including short-term faculty-led trips, semester abroad programs and summer programs.
Below are a few of the cool places our students have been to.
- South Africa
“The Italy trip was SO fun. We were able to go to so many cool places and see so many things. I never would have been able to experience that had I not gone to WPU.”