Expand your horizons and experience things from a different perspective through studying abroad at WPU.
Our study abroad program brings the pages of your textbook to life by immersing you in foreign cultures and providing unforgettable learning experiences. Imagine exploring the fascinating city of Tokyo or taking a gondola ride through the canals of Venice. The possibilities are endless!
What are the benefits for taking your education on the road with one of WPU’s life-changing semester abroad programs?
- Learn new languages
- Experience exciting cultures
- Gain a valuable perspective on the world
- Create unforgettable memories
- Earn college credits
Upcoming Study Abroad Trips
- Hungary, Slovenia, and ItalyMay 12-22, 2022
- Sightseeing in Budapest, Venice, Florence, and San Gimignano
- Budapest Basilica
- Szechenyi Thermal Baths
- Glass blowing factory in Venice
- Doge’s Palace and San Marco Square
- Grand Canal and Bell Tower of Venice
- Duomo – Cathedral of Florence
- Gates of Paradise and Piazza della Signoria
TOTAL COST – $3,999
- Discounts for Early Registration
- Full-time students with a GPA of 2.6 or higher can apply for a $1,200 Ragland Scholarship
- Affordable payment plans available
- Price includes roundtrip airfare on major airline carriers, ground transportation, hotels, full-time Tour Director, two Trip Leaders from WPU, local expert guides in each city, all breakfasts, five dinners, entrance fees to selected sites, travel insurance (provided by WPU), and pre-trip prep course.
- Not included: lunches and some dinners, snacks, and miscellaneous travel expenses (i.e. passport).
- JapanJune 1-11, 2022
Visits and entrances:
- Meijii Shinto Shrine
- Imperial Palace Plaza
- Tea ceremony, Tokyo
- Tokyo National Museum
- Mt. Fuji Visitor’s Center
- Hakone National Park
- Cruise on Lake Ashi
- Mount Komagatake cable car
- Animation school visit
- Sushi-making class
- Nijo Castle Gold Pavilion (Kinaku-ji)
- Todai-ji Temple Gion Corne
- Full-time students with a GPA of 2.6 or higher can apply for a $1,200 Ragland Scholarship.
TOTAL COST – $4,795
What places have WPU students traveled to?
We offer a variety of different study abroad opportunities including short-term faculty-led trips, semester abroad programs and summer programs.
Below are a few of the cool places our students have been to.
- South Africa
“The Italy trip was SO fun. We were able to go to so many cool places and see so many things. I never would have been able to experience that had I not gone to WPU.”