Expand your horizons and experience things from a different perspective through studying abroad at WPU.
Our study abroad program brings the pages of your textbook to life by immersing you in foreign cultures and providing unforgettable learning experiences. Imagine exploring the fascinating city of Tokyo or taking a gondola ride through the canals of Venice. The possibilities are endless!
What are the benefits for taking your education on the road with one of WPU’s life-changing semester abroad programs?
- Learn new languages
- Experience exciting cultures
- Gain a valuable perspective on the world
- Create unforgettable memories
- Earn college credits
Upcoming Study Abroad Trips
- The British IslesMay 15-26, 2024
- Walking tour of London
- Westminster Abbey
- British Museum
- Visit Stonehenge
- Glastonbury Abbey
- Visit the Roman Baths
- High Grove House Gardens
- Gloucester Cathedral
- Caernaforn Castle
- Walking tour of Dublin
- Trinity College
TOTAL COST – $4,759
- Full-time students with a GPA of 2.6 or higher can apply for a $1,000 Ragland Scholarship
- Price includes roundtrip airfare on major airline carriers, ground transportation, hotels, full-time Tour Director, two Trip Leaders from WPU, local expert guides in each city, all breakfasts, four dinners, entrance fees to selected sites, travel insurance (provided by WPU), and pre-trip prep course.
- Not included: lunches and some dinners, tips for tour guides snacks, and miscellaneous travel expenses (i.e. passport).
- ScandinaviaMay 13-23, 2024
Visits and entrances:
- Walking tour of Copenhagen
- IKEA Museum
- Tour Stockholm
- Nobel Museum
- Oslo’s Opera House
- Akershus Fortress, a medieval castle
- Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Oslo Natural History Museum’s Climate House exhibit
TOTAL COST – $5,179
Full-time students with GPA of 2.6 or higher can apply for a $1,100 scholarship.
- Yucatan PeninsulaJune 8 – 21, 2024
- Studying ancient cultures
- Exploring many archaeological sites
- Visiting the regional capital of Merida and other cities and Maya Villages
TOTAL COST – $3,600
Full-time students with a GPA of 2.6 or higher can apply for a $700 Ragland Scholarship
To ENROLL NOW contact Adair Robertson (International Studies Coordinator)
What places have WPU students traveled to?
We offer a variety of different study abroad opportunities including short-term faculty-led trips, semester abroad programs and summer programs.
Below are a few of the cool places our students have been to.
- South Africa
“The Italy trip was SO fun. We were able to go to so many cool places and see so many things. I never would have been able to experience that had I not gone to WPU.”