William Peace University offers nine bachelor’s degrees in the accelerated School of Professional Studies program. Explore your preferred major below.
Non-Degree Education Licensure Programs
If you have a bachelor’s degree and want to become a North Carolina teacher, consider our licensure-only options:
- Adapted Curriculum Licensure
- Elementary Licensure
- Dual Licensure (Elementary Education and Special Education)
- Elementary Residency Licensure
- Special Education: General Curriculum Residency Licensure
- Special Education Adapted Curriculum Residency Licensure
Ready to get started?
- Fill out the FAFSAWPU offers scholarships and grants to many SPS students. To qualify or to obtain student loans, you must first fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
You should complete the FAFSA, as soon as possible for the year you plan to enroll. It is ideal to complete the FAFSA when you apply to the institution.
- Enter WPU’s school code: 002953
- ApplyApplying is Easy
We applaud you for all your hard work to get to this point, and we are pleased and honored that you’ve chosen to apply to WPU.
Let’s get started on your application. When you are finished, remember to submit your transcripts. We’ll be in touch within just two weeks with a decision. From there, we’ll instruct you on your deposit and enrollment for your chosen date.
For Readmitted Students
Any student who previously attended William Peace University/Peace College, and seeks to return to his/her studies at WPU, is required to submit a brief online form for readmission.
If you have any questions regarding your application status or the readmission process, please email us in the Office of Admissions, or call 919-508-2214.
- Send Your Transcripts
- Check My Application StatusWant An Update?
Follow this link to see the status of your application.
- Learn more at a virtual event