Coming fall of 2018!
Become a change agent and leader in all aspects of life, whether that’s personally or professionally.
Through the BS in Leadership and Nonprofit Administration, you’ll learn the skills needed to impact your place of business and your community. Our blend of traditional business courses, mixed with a focus on organizational development, ethical principles, and serving your community, will help you develop the knowledge and skills needed to enhance your leadership potential in the nonprofit or civic arenas.
Within this major, you will build:
- The managerial skills necessary to succeed in jobs in not-for-profits
- A strong understanding of the important functions of business, including the areas of marketing, finance, economics, and business law
- Your own perspective on leadership based on leadership theory, as well as your own leadership-development experiences
- The skills necessary to train and facilitate groups of volunteers, coworkers, and clients
- The aptitude to pursue social innovation through your skills in action research and business planning
A major in Leadership and Nonprofit Administration helps prepare you for the following jobs:
- Development Manager
- Events Coordinator
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Program Manager
- Fundraising Manager
- PR Manager
- Operations Director
- Executive Director
- Communications Manager
- Program Assistant
- Nonprofit Administrator
- Training Associate
- Membership Associate
- Grant Writer