As a RN, save yourself time and money.
If you’re a registered nurse with an associate degree, William Peace University is your destination for taking your career and life to the next level. As the only RN to BSN program to call the Triangle home, we understand the need for talented, skilled nurses in our region and state. Our RN to BSN program was designed with you in mind, helping to broaden your knowledge and hone your craft, preparing you as a leader in the healthcare industry.
Benefits of a RN to BSN Degree from William Peace University
- 25% discount for Wake Med & UNC Rex Healthcare employees
- Flexible hybrid classes for working nurses (on campus, online, on site)
- Opportunity to transfer up to 90 credits
- Earn your BSN in as little as 12 months
- Hands-on expert nursing faculty
- Downtown Raleigh location in close proximity to local hospitals
- Six convenient start dates throughout the academic year
- Part-time & full-time classes
- Cost: $450/credit hour
Value + Commitment
- With a BSN, you will earn more than $69,000 annually, as opposed to just $39,100 with an RN (based on median income from Payscale.com)
- According to a recent study by BurningGlass.com, in a study of 187,000* nurse job posts over three months, an RN diploma was eligible for 51% of positions, while a person with a BSN was eligible for 88%. Further, the study showed that the mean salary for a BSN holder was $10,000 higher
“Our RN to BSN program is committed to providing a quality education that values professional growth and excellence in patient care.”
Ready To Get Started?