How to Apply at WPU
- Review our majors and programs.
- Reach out to a counselor to answer your questions.
- Visit campus so you can see it and talk to students.
- Fill out the FAFSA. Use code (002953) so it’s sent to our team here.
- Apply. ACT/SAT test scores are optional. If you decide to submit your official SAT/ACT scores, our SAT school code is 005533 and our ACT school code is 3136.
- We’ll get back to you with a decision within a couple of weeks.
- Who Gets In at WPU?
The Admissions Process: Who Gets In?
WPU has a rolling admissions process. We evaluate applications as they are received, rather than waiting until all applications have been submitted after a hard deadline. We also continue to evaluate applications until we’ve filled our incoming class.
- Less stressing about deadlines
- You receive notification of your acceptance much sooner
- Less competition if you apply early — plus opportunities for extra scholarships!
That’s why we look at every application and consider you as a person taking that next step. Because of this holistic approach, we prefer to provide you with middle 50% ranges. This means that 25% of students that enrolled were below this middle 50% and 25% were above.
- SAT middle 50 percent: 1095-1205
- ACT middle 50 percent: 21-26
- Average GPA: 3.67
- Admissions FAQs
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Video Tours
Calendar of Events
Finding More at WPU
The Durham, North Carolina, native chose to attend WPU in order to play softball, study biology and make a meaningful impact on campus. But within her first year, Allison realized athletics was not going to be the way she invested in the University community and biology was not her true calling.