Welcome to the capital city, Raleigh, North Carolina!
William Peace University offers an exciting environment for students to learn – all within the heart of Downtown Raleigh! Our campus is within walking distance of the state capitol, courts, world-class museums, five-star restaurants and Raleigh’s exciting night life.
WPU’s international program has hosted students from:
- South Korea
- Step 1 - Apply to WPU
- Step 2 - Submit Your TranscriptsOfficial transcripts from each school you’ve attended. Transcripts must be translated into English. William Peace University recommends using World Educational Services.
- Step 3 - Complete English Requirements & Exam
- Complete four years of English as a foreign language, with a grade point average of 2.0 or better. This is preferred but not required.
- Complete the written TOEFL exam. William Peace University requires a minimum score of 550 on the written Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a minimum score of 80 on the internet-based TOEFL from students whose native language is not English.
The submission of a score below the minimum requirement on the TOEFL will be considered when accompanied by an SAT score above 1000 or an ACT score above 22.
- Step 4 - Submit Your SAT or ACT ScoresSend us your official SAT or ACT scores.
- Step 5 - Submit Your Documents
- Submit a photocopy of your passport and your visa for official verification. Send the copies to email@example.com.
- Upon acceptance, submit a completed WPU International Certificate of Financial Responsibility covering tuition, room and board, as well as fees for the year. Send your completed Certificate of Financial Responsibility to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Receive Your F-1 Student Visa
- Step 1 - Apply to WPUThe first step is apply and gain acceptance to William Peace University.
- Step 2 - Submit Your I-20 FormOnce you have been accepted and we have verified your WPU International Certificate of Financial Responsibility, we will issue you an I-20 Form to complete and submit.
- Step 3 - Pay SEVIS I-901 FeeAfter you receive the I-20 form, you will need to pay the SEVIS I-901 fee.
- Step 4 - Pick Up Your Visa!You will need to visit an embassy or consulate to obtain your visa and to receive any additional information that you may require.
For questions, contact Admissions@peace.edu.