Transfer Articulation Agreements

Transferring colleges made easy.

A special pathway for you to achieve your career aspirations.

Articulation Agreements are officially approved guides that outline how coursework taken at a community college transfers to William Peace University. These agreements are intended to promote smooth transitions for you should you wish to continue your education and earn a bachelor’s degree.

WPU has transfer agreements with many community colleges, offering a wide variety of degree and major options. 

Learn More About Transferring to WPU

Welcome to William Peace University. Where your story really begins.

WPU + Any NC Community College

Any student who attends a North Carolina community college and earns an Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) degree qualifies for the North Carolina Independent Colleges Agreement (NCICA), under which many of the Liberal Education requirements are waived at WPU. For more information, please speak with your admissions counselor.

Or, find your Community College below for more program information.

Scholarships for Transfer Students