Whether you’re brand new to WPU, or returning from some time off – you’ll find your home here.
With hands-on instruction from professors who really care, you’ll get the academic attention you deserve and may have lacked at other institutions you attended. You’ve probably heard the success stories and seen all the numbers – like how 96% of our graduates find jobs or land in graduate school within one year graduating.
Come to campus and see for yourself.
Admissions Steps (Transfer Students)
Looking for a fresh start? There’s no better place to do that than at WPU. We offer specialized services for transfer students, including personal advisors, tutoring services, and an exclusive transfer orientation where you can get all of your needs and questions addressed.
- Apply to WPU
- Pay My Application FeeApplying to WPU is quick and affordable. Simply pay a one-time $35.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Send My TranscriptsSend us your official college/university transcripts from each institution you have attended.
Send us your official high school transcript if:
- You are a non-degree seeking student
- You have completed at least 12 semester hours (non-remedial courses only) of transferable college credit from a regionally accredited institution
William Peace University
Office of Admissions
15 E. Peace Street
Raleigh, NC 27604
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Accepted? Deposit Now!You’re almost there! All you have to do is submit your deposit and lock in your enrollment to WPU. Welcome to our community!
Transfer Articulation Agreements
Transferring from an NC Community College? Explore our Transfer Articulation Agreements page to learn about the many transfer agreements we have with community colleges across North Carolina.
Also, download our Articulation Agreement transfer guide below.
Admissions Steps (Readmission Students)
Welcome back to WPU! We’ve missed you. A lot has changed since you’ve probably been back to campus. We invite you to explore not only our website for some of the new things we’ve added, but revisit us in person as well.
- Reapply to WPU
- Reapply for Financial Aid