Filling out the appropriate paperwork to determine your eligibility and financial aid award is important. Please browse the appropriate documents and contact Financial Aid for any questions.
- 2021-22 Verification FormWilliam Peace University established a partnership with Inceptia to expedite the federal verification process. This process is required by the Department of Education as a form of quality assurance and WPU is required to ensure compliance. Students required to verify FAFSA data need to access the Verification Gateway (VG) from Inceptia, which will guide students and parents through the entire verification.
If your FAFSA application is selected for verification by the U.S Department of Education, you will receive an email from VGCS@inceptia.org, or postcard from Inceptia and you will need to access the portal HERE.
- Loan Authorization FormsFinancial Aid Self-Service is a new secure, mobile-friendly, and interactive portal designed to help you navigate the financial aid process. Within Financial Aid Self-Service you will be able to accept or decline federal students loans in your award package. Self Service can be accessed through MyPacerNet under WPU Applications.
- 2021-22 Special Circumstance FormsWPU has partnered with Inceptia to assist families in completing the Special Circumstance process. The PJ Advisor portal expedites the financial aid appeal process. PJ Advisor is an accessible, intuitive tool that will guide you through the process to request a professional judgement/appeal.
- School of Professional Studies (SPS) Forms
- Financial Aid Release Form
- Additional Forms and Information
- How to Create a FAFSA ID
- Financial Aid Checklist