- Learn About Tuition
- Learn About Loans
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Admissions & Financial Aid Forms
- Maintaining Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Explore WPU Scholarship & Awards
- What is Federal Verification?
- Comparing Costs: Apples to Apples: 3 Steps to Finding the Best College Deal
- Changes in Finances: A Second Look: Appealing Your Aid Award When Family Finances Shift
- FAFSA Verification: FAFSA Verification: Don’t Panic and Don’t Wait
- Parent PLUS Loans: Parent PLUS Loans: Are They Right For You?
- Filling out the FAFSA: Six Items and 22 Minutes: All You Need to Fill Out the FAFSA
- Understanding Financial Aid: Financial Aid Vocab Cheat Sheet
- FAFSA Facts and Fiction: Get the Truth – and the Money You Need for College
Any federal grant is awarded at the maximum amount currently authorized for your current enrollment status and is subject to change based on final approval and funding by the US House of Representatives and Senate.
Any grant funded by the State of North Carolina is the maximum amount currently authorized for your current enrollment status and is subject to change based on action and appropriations by the North Carolina General Assembly.
All William Peace University, scholarships are subject to renewal from semester to semester based on the student meeting the minimum criteria of the award.