The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is now live. As you may have heard, there were many changes to the FAFSA this year, and some students are encountering technical difficulties. Read about the FAFSA Simplification Act.
The changes are a new initiative by the Federal Government, and delays are out of WPU’s control. When you file your 2024/2025 FAFSA, please add our school code, 002953.
Should there be delays in your ability to submit, this will NOT negatively impact your financial aid awards from WPU nor any prior merit awards you have already received.
When you have completed your 2024/25 FAFSA successfully, you will receive an email confirmation from the U.S. Department of Education.
At this time, we do not have an exact date as to when WPU will receive your FAFSA information from the Federal Government. Please check your WPU email for updates after you file and receive the receipt of the FAFSA email from the Federal Government. Your WPU email account is where we will send all financial aid award information, and we will notify you when your award is available.
- Learn About Tuition
- Learn About Loans
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Admissions & Financial Aid Forms
- Maintaining Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Explore WPU Scholarship & Awards
- What is Federal Verification?
- Comparing Costs: Apples to Apples: 3 Steps to Finding the Best College Deal
- Changes in Finances: A Second Look: Appealing Your Aid Award When Family Finances Shift
- FAFSA Verification: FAFSA Verification: Don’t Panic and Don’t Wait
- Parent PLUS Loans: Parent PLUS Loans: Are They Right For You?
- Filling out the FAFSA: Six Items and 22 Minutes: All You Need to Fill Out the FAFSA
- Understanding Financial Aid: Financial Aid Vocab Cheat Sheet
- FAFSA Facts and Fiction: Get the Truth – and the Money You Need for College
- The FAFSA: The most important financial aid form you’ll ever fill out
Any federal grant is awarded at the maximum amount currently authorized for your current enrollment status and is subject to change based on final approval and funding by the US House of Representatives and Senate.
Any grant funded by the State of North Carolina is the maximum amount currently authorized for your current enrollment status and is subject to change based on action and appropriations by the North Carolina General Assembly.
All William Peace University, scholarships are subject to renewal from semester to semester based on the student meeting the minimum criteria of the award.